The offering of AEM / EM is to
- broaden the learning experiences of students
- complement the secondary school curriculum with a focus on the practical application of knowledge.
- Joy of Learning: To provide our students with Applied Learning opportunities – learning that involves doing and applying, learning about the real world, and learning for life.
- Aspiration: To allow our students to discover their interests and make informed education and career choices through the experience and learning in the polytechnic.
- Part of the school’s effort to encourage our Secondary 3 students with interest in the different subjects (Science/Math/C&T/POA/Sport Science) to take up ApLMs.
Through the ApLM, we hope that our students will develop a stronger sense of purpose and motivation to acquire knowledge and skills of the subject.